My Hometown

~My hometown~


                                   Akashi: a good place to live in 

Akashi is my hometown. It is a comfortable place to live in. If you have a chance, please visit there! You will be able to enjoy Akashi. Today, I show you some attractive points about my hometown. 

(Good links for more information about Akashi)Akhi city WikipedasiaAkashi City JAPAN in JAPAN

(5 attractive points of Akashi)
  1. Akashi castle
You can see a beautiful castle and have a picnic in Akashi Park.
 


  2. Uonotana

You can buy fresh fish!



 3. Akashiyaki

 Akashiyaki is made of eggs and octopus. This is very delicious!!




4.  Astronomical Museum

You can enjoy the planetarium and Shigosenger.


5. Akashi Kaikyo Bridge

When the sun goes down, the bridge is lit up. Beautiful scenery will spread out!




(YouTube Video)




(Google map)

コメント

  1. I'm Masayuki Tamura.
    I watch your blog.
    Akashi Kaikyo bridge, I want to go there.

    返信削除
  2. Your hometown seems to have much attractive food. I'd like to know your recommendation.

    返信削除
  3. I often go near the Akashi when I go fishing. Next time I go, I will go there for sightseeing.

    返信削除
  4. how taste Akashiyaki is!!

    返信削除
  5. Akashi is one of the city which I want to go! Akasiyaki looks so delicious!

    返信削除
  6. I have been to Uonotana, and I liked the atmosphere

    返信削除
  7. I love akashiyaki!
    Astronomical musium looks very fun, so I want to visit!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

Product Review