Product Review


Doretec T-587 Learning Timer GN Green





(Overview)

This is a timer to use when studying. The size is about W60 ×D80 × H23 mm. When you press the square button on the top, the measurement starts. This is sold in electronic stores, stationery stores, and internet sites. The retail price for a T-587 Learning timer was around 1540 yen.

(Features)

・There are many kinds of colors.

・You can use it as Timer, Stopwatch, Clock, and Day count.

・Runs on 2 AAA batteries.

・You can measure time up to 199 hours 59 minutes 55 seconds.

・You can measure day for 9999 days.

(Pros and Cons)

(+) The screen is slanted, making it easy to see the time.

(+)It is light and easy to carry. (63g)

(+)There is a key lock to prevent malfunction, so you can put it directly in your bag.

(+)You can use it in a quiet place such as a library because it tells you the set time with light or sound.

(-) The price is not cheap.

(-) Not a lot of cool designs.


(Rating)

I give this learning timer a score of 10/10

I think this is a very convenient product for students who want to concentrate on their studies. Many people will be satisfied because it is easy to get and has a lot of functions. 


If you want to know more information, please check out the link below.

(Link for Dretec Homepage)

Timer- Dretec






コメント

  1. It looks very cute. I wanna try to use it.

    返信削除
  2. I remembered wanting this product when I was in high school.It seems convenient, so I want it again.

    返信削除
  3. Colorful and really cute!! I want to put it in my room.

    返信削除
  4. It is very cute! I like Green * Yellow collor.

    返信削除
  5. I like this product because I can concentrate on studying.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention