Educational Game Review

 Game Review


Recently I found an interesting game. The name of that game is "Penalty Kick Online". You can enjoy it for free online. 

If you are interested in this game, please click the link and try it. ☞☞ Coolmatch Games ☜☜


(Goal of the Game)

1, Move the cursor in the direction you want to kick the ball.




You need to control it so the keeper does not block it!!


2, Become a keeper and stop the opponent's ball.
   Move the cursor according to the movement of the opponent's ball.



3, Repeat until you get 6 or 7 points.



(Pros + and Cons -)     


(+) In this game, simple calculation problems appear,
 so you can develop calculation skills.

(+) The operation method is simple, even people who are not good at using computers can enjoy it.

(+) When the shot is decided, you can feel exhilaration.

(+) You can fight with various countries. (South Korea, Canada, Sweeden, etc.)

(-) It's a fun game that you will play for a long time.

(-) It's difficult to stop the opponent's shoot.


(Rating)

I give this game 10/10,

The game is simple and fun, so everyone can enjoy it. It's perfect for educational games because people can build up their computational ability. 







コメント

  1. I'm not so well to play games like this, but this looks interesting so I wanna try this.

    返信削除
  2. I like soccer, so I'd like to this game.

    返信削除
  3. It looks like fun. I'll play it!

    返信削除
  4. The explanation of this game was divided into steps and was easy to understand! I played soccer a little when I was a child, so I want to play this game!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

Product Review